19 August 2019, Bangkok, Thailand
Indonesia is the largest economy in Southeast Asia, and the 16th largest in the world. It is a diverse archipelago nation with more than 300 ethnic groups and has charted impressive economic growth since overcoming the Asian financial crisis of the late 1990s. The country’s per capita GDP has steadily risen from $807 in 2000 to $3,877 in 2018. Today, Indonesia is the world’s fourth most populous nation, the world’s 10th largest economy in terms of purchasing power, and a member of G-20. Supported by robust investment, stable inflation, and a strong job market, Indonesia’s economic growth is forecast to reach 5.2% in 2019.
The Indonesian economy has made tremendous progress over the last two decades. In terms of sectors, agriculture and livestock contribute about 12% to its GDP while industry and services add approximately 43% to its output. In terms of production cost, Indonesia was only at the fourth rank for beef, third for sheep and goat and fourth for broiler production per kilogram live weight compared to other member ASEAN countries. The livestock market in Indonesia has many channels to develop in order to create more opportunities to export to international markets.
Find the best full supply chain solutions from Feed to Meat at ILDEX Indonesia!
New venue *ICE* – New opportunities – New segments
The high technology used in manufacturing and production farms will be on display, with an extensive range of local and international top brands who offer new technology, innovation and equipment that is appropriate for each type of livestock farm. The international livestock, dairy, meat processing, and aquaculture exposition called ‘ILDEX Indonesia 2019’ is the best platform where you can find everything in the supply chain from feed to meat.
The 4th edition, ILDEX Indonesia 2019, will be held between 18 and 20 September 2019 at Hall 3&3a, ICE, Jakarta, Indonesia. In regard to the growth strategy of the show, the organizer, VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific, has decided to move the show to a new venue, the Indonesia Convention Exhibition ICE BSD, which is the biggest convention and exhibition center in Indonesia. At the exhibition, visitors can meet 250 companies from 30 countries who are showcasing their latest technology and innovations and launching their new products in the 10,000 sq.m. exhibition space. The main business sectors at ILDEX include Animal Health, Animal Housing & Farm Equipment, Animal Feed & Ingredients, Breeding & Genetics, Incubation & Hatchery, Slaughter to Processing, LAB & IT, and the special sector at this edition is ‘Waste Management’.
Unlimited connection with industry people in one place
In the past, 85% of visitors to the exposition were local visitors and 15% were international visitors. It has become a new challenge for organizers and VNUEAP to encourage more foreign participants by creating the Hosted Buyer Program by match-making real buyers with our onsite exhibitors. At this edition, more than 200 key buyers from South-east Asia have been invited and will participate at ILDEX Indonesia. We don’t only focus on buyers; we also want to encourage other interested parties to visit the exhibition, such as cattle, poultry and dairy farmers, people in the Aquaculture, Agribusiness, Agrochemical, Distributor, wholesale, and Import & Export businesses, nutritionists, veterinarians and other professionals and post-graduates who will drive the future of the livestock business. We not only focus on local people, but also on international buyers who are looking for local partners with whom they can conduct international business. The livestock market in Asia has become more well-known and we believe that the Indonesia market is a large and important market in which foreign players hope to expand their business with the participation of local companies.
Visitors can expand and build connections with professionals and management from the top local and international companies in the industry such as Big Dutchman, Behn Meyer, Buhler, CJ, DSM, Evonik, Famsun, Gemlang group, Japfa Comfeed Indonesia, Jefo, KSP Equipment, Linco, Marel, Moba, Nabel, Petersime, Pokphand, Romindo and more. At this edition, there will be three international pavilions for China, South Korea and The Netherlands together with the FoodTech Indonesia pavilion.
Waste management & ILDEX Animal Live Show are highlights
Another new feature at this edition of ILDEX is ‘Waste Management’. In this zone, new technology will be presented and knowledge will be shared on how to manage waste in livestock farms and how to create new business strategies for livestock production. We also welcome fourteen local and international organizations who you can consult about for your business, including KAHPA (Korea Animal Health Products Association), the Food Export Association of the Midwest USA, and ABRA, the Brazilian Renderers Association.
Furthermore, the exhibition will provide a rest area for visitors to conduct business matching, to discuss business, to make new connections with the industry people at onsite networking events. Guests can also relax in the rest area, read global industry magazines in the ‘Media Library zone’ and also enjoy the “ILDEX Animal Live Show’ in the loading area of Hall 3. In this zone, a variety of live animals from local farms will be presented including cattle, sheep, chicken and duck. The purpose of this zone is for education, to present the quality of local production, and to encourage buyers to trust before buying. However, it will not be possible to cook or try the products in this zone. At present, 7 booths are expected to showcase in this zone.
Variety of Conferences
- Waste Management and best practices
- One Health Seminar by the Directorate General of Livestock Services and Animal Health (DGLSAH), Ministry of Agriculture Republic of Indonesia, FAO and OIE representatives
- FAVA Seminar on Animal Health by Directorate General of Livestock Services and Animal Health, Researcher at the Research Center for Veterinary Science and Head of the Animal Health Office of the East Nusa Tenggara
- Managing bird health in an era without antibiotics – a vet’s perspective. By Dr. David Marks, JEFO
- Precision Livestock Farming by David Simmons – Sales Director, Evonik Porphyrio NV
- Immunowall – Natural Intervention for AGP Replacement & Food Safety in Poultry by Ekachai Jenwitheesuk DVM, Ph.D – Technical Manager SEA & Pacific, ICC Brazil, BEHN MEYER
- How to Perform Maintenance on Your Cooling Pad by Kishan Nazr & Jimmy Wong, CPI – PORTACOOL
- Ecobiol® : An Evidence based Probiotic to Improve Gut Health and Tackle Pathogenic Challenges in Poultry by Dr. Mubarak Ali – Senior Technical Manager, Evonik ( SEA ) Pte.Ltd., Singapore
- Modern Trends in Heating Solutions and Microclimate in Indonesia by Denis Matveev, CPI – LB WHITE
- A Positive Effect by Using Essential Oils to Solve Respiratory Problem in Poultry by Akhir Pebriansyah, Ph.D – Regional Product Manager, Intracare B.V, BEHN MEYER
- Benefits of the essential oil blend “Next Enhance 150” for poultry by Dr. Suk Hyeon Cho, Novus International
- Adoption of Modern Danish Technology with SKIOLD for optimum Livestock production by Dr Sussie Ketit – REGIONAL DIRECTOR SKIOLD A/S, Skiold
- ‘Smart farm Industry promotion and Sustainable Development Plan’ by EPIS
Pre-registration online is available at www.ildexregis.com | To get more information about www.ildex-indonesia.com please contact email@example.com | Tel. +662 6700900 Ext. 122 (Mrs.Rainy)